AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Receiving recognition from notable industry sources is a feat Auntie Anne's® savors. It demonstrates our steadfast commitment to maintaining a solid business model that both franchise partners and consumers find rewarding. Check out our inclusion in other rankings:
- Zagat | Top Five Most Popular Quick-Refreshment Chains
- Franchise Research Institute World-Class Franchise | 2006 – 2011
- Franchise Update Media Group Star Award Winner | Best Franchisee Satisfaction 2012
- Franchise Business Review | #1 food franchise 2011
- Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 | Consistently ranked #1 in Pretzel category
- Entrepreneur's America's Top Global Franchises | #42 (2011); #43 (2010); #62 (2009); #73 (2008)
- National Minority Franchising Initiative | 50 Top Franchises for Minorities
- Airport Revenue News (ARN) | Nominee for Best Franchisor (2013 Best Airport and Concessionaires)
- Franchise Help | 20th place rank in the “Top 500 Franchises in Social Media”
According to FranSurvey® the highest honor any franchise company can earn is the enthusiastic support by its own franchise community. Auntie Anne's has earned this distinction and has been granted the World-Class Franchise® honor for the past five years. Among the other QSR businesses surveyed, our's was the only one to achieve scores above 90 percent in each key category. Here are a few of the survey result highlights:
- Franchise partners rated "the overall quality" of Auntie Anne's as a 99 percent.
- A 100 percent score was given to the initial training and support supplied by Auntie Anne's.
- A 97 percent score was given to the phrase, "my franchisor and I are committed to a positive, long term relationship."
Visit http://www.fransurvey.com/files/57highlights.html to view a summary of the survey results gathered by FranSurvey® - an independent franchise research institute specializing in reporting the cumulative experience of existing franchise partners by asking them critical business questions in a confidential manner.