APPLE CINNAMON PULL APART LOAF RECIPE
- Auntie Anne’s® Apple Cinnamon Baking Kit
- 1 stick melted butter or Nonstick spray
- Two 9"x5" loaf pans
Use the instructions that came with your baking kit to complete this step, or view our Dough Preparation instructions.
APPLE CINNAMON LOAF RECIPE
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Yield: 2 loaves
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough into a
12” x 18” rectangle. Brush the entire rectangle of dough
with melted butter and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar
packet on top of the melted butter.
- Cut 2½” strips of dough on the 18” side, this will give you
7 strips. Stack the strips of dough on top of each other
and cut the stack of dough into two ¼” squares. (Use a
serrated knife dipped in flour to cut through the stack of
- Spray the loaf pans with nonstick spray. Loosely place an
equal amount of dough squares into each loaf pan.
- Cover the loaf pans with plastic wrap and place in a warm
spot to rise for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the plastic wrap and place both
loaf pans into preheated oven for 25-35 minutes. (Baking
time may vary.)
- Remove from oven and turn out the loaf from the pan
onto a cooling rack. Serve warm and enjoy.