- Auntie Anne’s® Apple Cinnamon Baking Kit
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1½ cups crushed pecans
Use the instructions that came with your baking kit to complete this step, or view our Dough Preparation instructions.
APPLE CINNAMON PECAN MONKEY BREAD RECIPE
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, and contents of cinnamon sugar packet (from kit).
2. Place half the crushed pecans in bottom of greased Bundt pan. Tear the risen dough into 45-50 pieces and roll each piece into a 1" ball.
3. Place half the dough balls into the pan on the top of the pecans. Then pour half the cinnamon sugar butter mixture on top of the dough balls.
4. Place the remaining pecans in pan and follow with remaining dough balls and cinnamon sugar butter mixture.
5. Bake 45-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Best served warm.