BBQ CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE
- Auntie Anne's Baking Kit
- 1 lb. chicken, boneless thigh meat
- 1-1/2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups carrots, julienned
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped (red or green)
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
See our Dough Preparation PDF, or the instructions that came with your baking kit.
BBQ CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE Yield: 5-8 servings
- Put 1 lb. boneless chicken thigh meat in slow cooker, add
BBQ sauce and garlic. Let the chicken cook on high for
3 hours then reduce heat for last hour. Stir occasionally.
Meat should be very tender and shredded in texture.
- Take chopped cabbage and put in a large plastic bag.
Add red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and salt and
pepper to taste. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes, but
not more than 1 hour.
- After dough has risen for 30 minutes in a warm spot, take
golf ball-sized amount and on well-floured area roll out to
- Cook wraps on a cast iron skillet sprayed with olive oil for
30 seconds on each side until browned and malleable but
not too dry. Put tortillas in warm oven while prepping the
- Cook cabbage in a large frying pan sprayed with olive
oil until browned or about 7 minutes. Add sesame seeds
and cook for an additional minute. Fill wrap with cooked
chicken, cabbage, carrots, cucumber and serve.