BUFFALO CHICKEN ROLL UPS RECIPE
- Auntie Anne's© At-HomeTM Baking Kit
- 2 - 12.5 oz. cans of chicken
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese;
- 2-5 tablespoons hot sauce
(depending on spice level preference)
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick of melted butter (optional)
- Nonstick spray
See our Dough Preparation PDF, or the instructions that came with your baking kit.
BUFFALO CHICKEN ROLL UPS RECIPE Yield: 20 | Preheat oven to 350°F
- Drain cans of chicken and place chicken into medium bowl.
- Stir in softened cream cheese.
- Add hot sauce, blue cheese and
cheddar cheese and blend well with a spoon.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Spray an area of
the counter with nonstick spray and turn the risen dough
out onto that portion of the counter.
- Split dough in half and keep one half covered with the
- Roll dough 4” wide by 15” long. Gently mark dough in the
middle length-wise. Spread half the chicken mixture onto
half the dough.
- Starting with the chicken side of the dough, tightly roll and seal
the seam by pinching closed. Slice the roll with a pizza cutter
every 1½”. Place roll ups on baking sheet with seam down.
- With the remaining dough, repeat Steps 3-4.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes until dough is
golden brown. Remove from oven and brush the tops
with melted butter (optional). NOTE: Internal (core)
temperature of the fully baked Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups
should meet or exceed 165°F.