CHICKEN & BISCUIT RECIPE
- Auntie Anne's© At-HomeTM Baking Kit
- 2 - 18.8 oz. cans of Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder
- 2 - 10.75 oz. cans of cream of chicken soup
- 9” x 13” casserole dish
See our Dough Preparation PDF, or the instructions that came with your baking kit.
CHICKEN & BISCUIT RECIPE Preheat oven to 350°F.
While the dough is rising for 30 minutes, coat 9” x 13”
pan with nonstick spray. Place the contents of 2 cans
of chowder and 2 cans of cream of chicken soup into a
medium size bowl and stir. Pour the soup mixture into
9” x 13” pan.
- Spray an area of the counter with nonstick spray and turn
the risen dough out onto that portion of the counter.
- Lightly flour your rolling surface and roll dough to ½”
thick. Cut pretzel biscuits using a 2” cookie/biscuit cutter
(or cut into 2” squares).
- In a medium bowl, dissolve baking soda packet in 4 cups
of very hot tap water (150°F). Do not boil water. Stir until
nearly dissolved. Dip the entire biscuit into the solution;
then blot the bottom of the biscuit on a paper towel. Place
12 biscuits on top of the chicken mixture; four rows of
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15
minutes. NOTE: Internal (core) temperature of the chicken
should meet or exceed 165°F.
*If you have extra dough, re-roll with rolling pin and cut
more biscuits. Dip these additional pretzel biscuits into the
baking soda solution and bake on a greased baking sheet
for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.