CHICKEN ENCHILADA BAKE RECIPE
(Recipe created by Jamie J.)
- Auntie Anne’s® Baking Kit
- 1 can (19 oz.) red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
Use the instructions that came with your baking kit to complete this step, or view our Dough Preparation instructions.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Yield: 4 servings.
- Spray four 10 oz. baking dishes with nonstick cooking
spray. Spread ¼ teaspoon of enchilada sauce in bottom of
each baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add chicken, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, ½
cup Monterey Jack cheese, chiles, ½ cup sour cream, black
beans, and black pepper; stir until well combined. Stir in
½ cup enchilada sauce.
- Lightly dust work surface with flour. Roll risen dough into
¼” thick and 18” across. Using a sharp knife or square
cutter, cut dough into 3” squares re-rolling and cutting
dough as needed to make 32 squares.
- Spoon chicken filling evenly onto center of each dough
square. Gather the four corners of each square over filling
and pinch firmly to seal edges making a ball. Place 8 balls,
seam side down, into each of the prepared baking dishes.
Evenly pour remaining enchilada sauce over top.
- Bake for 25 minutes; remove enchiladas from oven and
top each evenly with remaining cheese. Return to oven
and continue to bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
and cheese is hot and bubbly. Serve warm with lettuce
and remaining sour cream.