BREAKFAST EGG MUFFIN RECIPE
- Auntie Anne's© At-HomeTM Baking Kit
- 1 lb. bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese
See our Dough Preparation PDF, or the instructions that came with your baking kit.
EGG MUFFIN RECIPE Preheat oven to 400°F.
Yield: 12 muffins
- While dough is rising, whisk 12 eggs together in a bowl.
Chop 1 pound of bacon into bite-sized pieces. Mix bacon
and 1½ cups shredded cheese into egg mixture and
season with salt and pepper.
- When dough is ready, flour a surface and roll out dough
until ¹∕8” thick. Cut dough into twelve 4” x 4” squares.
- Grease a muffin pan and place the squares in pan. Pour
egg mixture into pan about ²∕
full. Fold corners of
dough on top so all points are touching. Sprinkle pretzel
salt on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until