FRIED DOUGH RECIPE
- Auntie Anne's© At-HomeTM Baking Kit
- Oil or shortening for frying
- Optional toppings: powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup
See our Dough Preparation PDF, or the instructions that came with your baking kit.
FRIED DOUGH RECIPE Yield 40 | Fry Oil Temperature: 375˚F
- While dough is rising preheat oil to 375°F in a deep fryer
or large heavy skillet.
- Pinch off 1-inch portions of dough (the size of a donut
hole) and slightly press down into disks.
- Fry 4-6 pieces of dough at a time in the hot oil 3½ to 4½
minutes, turning once with metal tongs to evenly brown
- Remove the Fried Dough from the oil and place onto a
paper towel to drain.
tip: Add anything you would like to the Fried Dough,
such as cinnamon sugar (included in baking kit),
powdered sugar, or drizzle with chocolate or