GARLIC PARMESAN PULL APART BREAD RECIPE
(Recipe created by Nicole M.)
- Auntie Anne’s® Baking Kit
- 1½ sticks melted butter
- 4½ cloves minced garlic
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
Use the instructions that came with your baking kit to complete this step, or view our Dough Preparation instructions.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Yield: 8 servings.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9” x 5” loaf pan.
- Combine garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Roll dough into a 20” x 12” rectangle. Brush dough
with melted butter and top with garlic and parmesan
- Using a pizza cutter, slice dough into 5 even strips. Place
each strip on top of each other until you have all 5 pieces
- Cut stack into 6 even pieces and stack together until you
have a loaf shape. Place stacked dough horizontally into
- Let stacked dough rise 30-35 minutes or until doubled
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and
the inside is cooked through.