STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PIZZA RECIPE
- Auntie Anne's© At-HomeTM Baking Kit
- 2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract;
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 - 13.5 oz. container strawberry glaze
See our Dough Preparation PDF, or the instructions that came with your baking kit.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PIZZA RECIPE Yield: 5-8 servings
Blend softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract
- Roll out the dough into a 16” round and lay over round
pan. Cut the extra dough that hangs over the pan and roll
into a rope form.
- Dissolve baking soda (from the kit) in 4 cups very hot tap
water and stir. Dip the ropes into baking soda bath and
then place around the edge of the dessert pizza as a crust.
Sprinkle with pretzel salt (from the kit).
- Add filling onto pizza. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the
crust is golden brown.
- Baste crust with melted butter. Let cool for 10 minutes
then place sliced strawberries around the pizza starting
along the crust and work inward.
- Spread strawberry glaze over top. For the chocolate drizzle,
melt chocolate chips. Dip a basting brush in the melted
chocolate and fan over the cooled pizza.
Chill for 1 hour before slicing and serving.