- Auntie Anne’s® Baking Kit
- Flour (for dusting)
- Nonstick Spray
- Pizza Sauce (for dipping)
- 2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 28 Slices of small pepperoni
- 8 Slices of ham
See our Dough Preparation PDF, or the instructions that came with your baking kit.
Yield: 4 personal-sized Stromboli’s
(or 1 large Stromboli)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- For personal-sized Stromboli’s, cut the risen dough ball into
four equal portions. Roll each portion into a 9-inch circle
and place on a baking sheet.
- Place ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese on half of each
dough circle. Then place 7 slices of small pepperoni and 2
slices of ham on top of the cheese.
- Fold the side without toppings over the side with toppings
and seal the edge by pressing with a fork. Repeat for the
other three portions.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve 1 packet of baking soda in 4
cups of very hot water (150°F). Stir until nearly dissolved.
Brush the top of each Stromboli with the baking soda and
water mixture, then using a knife, place two small cuts on
top of each for venting.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the dough is golden brown
and crispy and the cheese is melted. Baking times may vary.