Auntie Anne’s offers a family-oriented working environment built on communication and mutual respect. There’s hard work that goes into serving and supporting our franchise partners and consumers through a variety of expert positions including construction, customer care, marketing, training, accounting, human resources, purchasing, business consulting, and more. But, there’s a good bit of fun mixed in. After all, we make pretzels
so it’s impossible NOT to have fun here...
Responsibility of the Operations Consultant is to provide operational and sales building training and consulting to Subway Development Agents and Franchise Partners and their staffs to uphold Auntie Anne’s three-fold philosophy and operating standards; promote open, honest, respectful relationships between all Subway parties and the Support Center.
- Create, foster, and maintain healthy and honest business relationships with Subway Development Agents, Franchise Partners and their teams.
- Provide initial in field training to Subway Development Agents and their teams on operational practices and proper store inspections for the Auntie Anne’s brand
- Provide regular consultative followup with Subway Development Teams on status of operational performance of stores
- Responsible for regular on going visits with Subway Field Consultants to monitor their approach and effectiveness to conducting AA survey inspection
- Provide in store support and consulting for Subway franchise partner locations based on specific needs identified by the Subway team or AA support center
- Receive and monitor field surveys submitted by the Subway DA field consultants in coordination with Regional Vice President.
- Assist with new Subway store openings as the needed based on volume of openings
- Provide collaborative and substantive consulting to maximize sales and profits. Remain current with all aspects of each franchise partner’s business through regular review of: polling/FIDO reports (including loss prevention and product mix), comment cards, mystery shop reports, etc.
- Influence positive results through regular and effective communications with all Subway parties through meetings, telephone calls, follow-up e-mail, etc. as appropriate to maintain and grow relationships outside of the scheduled visits.
- Keep current with administrative duties and submit required reports in a timely fashion (calendarization, contact management, expense reports, 1:1 agendas, updates, etc.)
- Provide information to RVP of Development, SVP of Development, and other Corporate Office personnel as they request it, on a timely basis.
- Represent Auntie Anne’s in all professional dealings. Serve as a liaison/contact person between the Support Center, Subway Development Teams, franchise partners, vendors, etc. as needed.
- Participate in all company functions/events/meetings as required (Council Mtgs., department mtgs., Conventions, etc.)
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; minimum three to five years related experience and/or training
- Experience working with or within a franchise system
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to be innovative and self-motivated
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (some public speaking required)
- Excellent computer skills (intermediate level or greater mastery of Microsoft Office software)
- Ability to travel frequently, this position requires nearly 100% travel
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB
- Must be able to successfully complete all training as required by Auntie Anne's, Inc.
- Must have strong typing skills.
- Must be able to travel by car and plane (and perhaps other modes of transportation) without difficulty.
- Must be able to perform all duties associated with working in an Auntie Anne’s store.
To be considered for this position, please complete our application and/or submit your résumé and cover letter to: