Auntie Anne’s offers a family-oriented working environment built on communication and mutual respect. There’s hard work that goes into serving and supporting our franchise partners and consumers through a variety of expert positions including construction, customer care, marketing, training, accounting, human resources, purchasing, business consulting, and more. But, there’s a good bit of fun mixed in. After all, we make pretzels
so it’s impossible NOT to have fun here...
Gain valuable experience in the diverse aspects of the public relations/communications field by working with a team that drives communication messages to the national consumer public, the media, and the company’s stakeholders.
- Assist in copywriting and editing for media relations and corporate communication vehicles, including news releases and internal newsletter or intranet articles
- Provide support in planning and executing a dedicated cause marketing program to raise money and awareness for childhood cancer with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Provide local market support for franchise partners in the areas of traditional public relations outreach and social media efforts
- Assist with national marketing campaign initiatives, specifically brainstorming complimentary public relations and online outreach efforts
- Gain content marketing experience by developing and monitoring web and social media efforts
- Track and organize publicity placements
- Provide research support on relevant topics
- Assist with customer service inquiries and complaints as needed
Completed coursework equaling Junior or Senior status and related to Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism is required. Must be an organized individual that can handle multiple tasks. Strong writing and editing skills a must. Strong sense of social media required. Familiarity with the Auntie Anne’s brand and public relations management software a plus. Commit to working 40 hours each week at Auntie Anne’s Corporate Headquarters in Lancaster, Pa.
(computer, office equipment, etc.) Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft. Familiarity with operating office equipment such as copy machines is a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB
Must be able to type, communicate, drive a vehicle, and travel, if necessary, using public transportation, e.g. air travel, etc.
To be considered for this position, please complete our application and/or submit your résumé and cover letter to: