Auntie Anne’s offers a family-oriented working environment built on communication and mutual respect. There’s hard work that goes into serving and supporting our franchise partners and consumers through a variety of expert positions including construction, customer care, marketing, training, accounting, human resources, purchasing, business consulting, and more. But, there’s a good bit of fun mixed in. After all, we make pretzels
so it’s impossible NOT to have fun here...
City Line Warehouse
Receive and unload all incoming materials, inspect, inventory and store in appropriate area. Complete all documents and use our inventory software system for every incoming PO and outgoing order.
- Main driver to make deliveries and pickups in company box truck.
- Load trucks with outgoing shipments, accurately and properly.
- Assemble and ship orders.
- Assist QA in receiving of flour shipments.
- Support as directed, material and product movement to and from Production processes.
- Maintain warehouse area, clean, organized and up to USDA standards.
- Consistently maintain FIFO process regarding ingredients, packaging and finished product.
- Perform miscellaneous projects and errands as needed.
- Some computer skills
- Box truck driving experience
- Some experience with inventory software system
- Valid driver’s license
- Forklift capability
- Detail oriented
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB: Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 pounds (anything over 50 lb. requires assistance) and be on feet most of the day. There will be some work driving in and out of a freezer.
Auntie Anne's Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
To be considered for this position, please complete our application and/or submit your résumé and cover letter to: